logo-s Products | Suppliers | 登录 | 注册 | 外贸论坛
WENZHOU GRH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD
WENZHOU GRH MANUFACTURE CO., LTD. GAS SUPPORT RACK HANDLE
Verified Supplier

4 Years

Home > Products > Kitchen Trash Can >

Open Top Foot Operated Waste Bins Hotel Bathroom Pedal Trash Can

WENZHOU GRH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD

City: wenzhou

Province/State:zhejiang

Country/Region:china

Contact Person:MissGracy View Contact Details

Open Top Foot Operated Waste Bins Hotel Bathroom Pedal Trash Can

Brand Name : GRH

Model Number : YZBS6,YZBS12,YZBK5,YZBK8

Place of Origin : ZHEJIANG,CHINA

MOQ : 1000 PCS

Price : Negotiable(very competitive)

Payment Terms : L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union

Supply Ability : 30000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Delivery Time : 20 days to 50 days after received the deposit.

Packaging Details : Export packing

Material : stainless steel

Structure : Open top

Shape : Round

Application : Office, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bathroom

Usage : Household

Contact Now

Stainless Steel Foot Operated Waste Bins for Hotel Bathroom Pedal Trash Can

Product Parameter:

Item NO.

YZBS6/YZBS12

Specifications

Capacity

Product name

Stainless steel pedal garbage can

210*278*290 mm

6 L

Material

Stainless steel

Instructions

PP material inner barrel

240*327*405 mm

12 L

Functional features

Silent pedal, colorful

Details Images:

Company Profile:


WENZHOU GRH MANUFACTURE Co., Ltd, established in the year of 2002.
GRH is a manufacturer & export oriented enterprice, we have the ability to develop & produce inductive products, mainly manufacturing smart household products like “smart trash can, inductive dustbin”.

We have a professional R & D term, multi injection machines and production lines.Intelligent smart trash cans to be used in many indoor places, like house, hotel, office, super-market, bank, school, etc.
Use friendly material to provide superior quality & environmentally friendly energe saving products.
Focus on optimize quality and develop new products constantly.
We insist on the principle of “quality first, faith service, customer first, to be more excellent”, looking forward to cooperate with you sincerely.

FAQ:

Q1. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
A: Yes,we accept customized logo and color.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% deposit,the rest 70% pay before shipment.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CIF.....

Q4: Can you produce the product as our sample?
A:Yes,we can. we are factory sale, and we also make mould by ourself, so we can produce products follow your samples.

Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A1: We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
A2: We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.


Product Tags:

Open Top Foot Operated Waste Bins

      

6L Bathroom Pedal Trash Can

      

12L Household Pedal Trash Can

      
China Open Top Foot Operated Waste Bins Hotel Bathroom Pedal Trash Can wholesale

Open Top Foot Operated Waste Bins Hotel Bathroom Pedal Trash Can Images

Send your message to this supplier
From:
Enter your email please.
To: WENZHOU GRH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0